Finding easier ways to complete daily tasks can make life simpler. As we start the New Year, try these helpful ideas.
1. Alter clothing when you can. Try clothing that fastens or that has Velcro. Attach your belt on your trousers before you put on clothing. Place clear nail polish on buttons to keep them from falling off.
2. To prevent slipping in the bathroom, buy non-slip mats for the shower/bath or use a shower chair. Make sure to use absorbent rugs on the floor as well.
3. Stools and chairs are your friend. Use a tall stool in the kitchen so that you can sit while washing dishes or making food. In the bathroom, a chair might help when you are brushing your teeth, washing your face or doing other tasks.
4. As a way of keeping your fridge organized and items in it accessible, place a Lazy Susan in your fridge.
5. Use long-handled brushes, soap on ropes, bath sponges, and hanging caddies to make it easier to store your items and wash up.
These are a few things you can do to make your day easier, simpler and safe!