Rosa Noya joined CEI in 2017, bringing 17 years of experience at East Bay Paratransit to CEI’s transportation department. As customer service manager for an agency that provides transportation for disabled adults, she became very familiar with the policy requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the needs of medically frail clients. At CEI, she provides leadership for a growing team of drivers and oversees vehicle maintenance and driver training to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
Rosa earned an associate’s degree in nursing at Merritt College, attended UC Davis, and majored in Human Development at Cal State East Bay, with an emphasis on adult development and gerontology. In her spare time, she enjoys reading autobiographies, going on nature walks and leisure time with her family.
Center for Elders' Independence
510 17th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- 510 17th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1497 Alcatraz Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702
- 7200 Bancroft Avenue, Ste 188, Oakland, CA 94605
- 1850 Fairway Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577
- Hong Fook Adult Day Health Center
275 14th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- Guardian Adult Day Center
3905 San Pablo Dam Road, El Sobrante, CA 94803
- Coming Soon: 1465 Civic Court, Concord, CA 94520