Share Your Time and Talents with East Bay Seniors. It’s Fun!
You can help keep seniors healthier and happier—and have a really great time doing it. Volunteer at one of our nearby CEI Centers.
No special skills required. Just your time and enthusiasm!
Download an application:
Turn Your Specialty Into a Volunteer Opportunity
Our seniors have many different interests, so we welcome all kinds of ways to educate and entertain them.
Here are a few ideas for you or your group:
How to Get Started
Click on the appropriate link to download an application.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Andrew Hayes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities and schedule a tour of a CEI Center for you.
Volunteer with CEI and have a fun time giving back!
Center for Elders' Independence
510 17th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- 510 17th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1497 Alcatraz Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702
- 7200 Bancroft Avenue, Ste 188, Oakland, CA 94605
- 1850 Fairway Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577
- Hong Fook Adult Day Health Center
275 14th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- Guardian Adult Day Center
3905 San Pablo Dam Road, El Sobrante, CA 94803
- 1465 Civic Court, Concord, CA 94520